Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The wait is over


The wait is finally over. I got the job for sure and will be teaching at a national university in Korea at a rate that is surprisingly good. Anyone here in the United States would be happy with such a deal as this and they asked me and not the other way around. What an astonishing turn of events. I will be in the Los Angeles area for a while getting my Visa taken care of and will leave in a few days for Korea. I intend to continue my blogging.

My initial contract says six months. We will just have to wait and see what will happen. I am not taking very much and trying to get a Kindle so that I don't have to buy books which will be very heavy to carry. I can't do without my books. I will be getting some sort of laptop when I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment