Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Coffee Machine


While I was on a trip, I encountered a sale where there was a 50 percent off on Keurig coffee machines. I have wanted one for a long time, but the price seemed a bit high. They make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, one cup at a time (k cups). I bought one and sent it to my house via UPS.

Now, when I want a cup of coffee, decaffeinated or not, tea or whatever I can brew one in a matter of minutes instead of making a pot of coffee or a pot of tea. It is so easy. When I get hungry I fix myself a cup of coffee or whatever in a minute skipping any food. A friend gave me some boxes of coffee for the machine since she did not drink caffeinated coffee and I found a source for this coffe at Bed, Breakfast and Beyond for a very nice price with plenty of selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment