Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I am beginning to do some exercise although not as much as I would like. I have my exercise tapes posed and ready to go. All I have to do is put them in and turn them on provided I can do that for the DVD/VCR system here in this room seems complicated and was recently changed. I hope I don't use that as an excuse.

Things are coming along very well. I lost my calendar book but found it again. I am trying to develop a schedule here at home so that I do my exercises at the same time every day. I have found that the food schedule has settled down a bit of late and that is shows on these posts. I also have bought some fresh vegetables and will be making some soups soon.

I also found that cutting down the amount of time that I watch television has helped too. It is all dead time. I bring up a schedule of shows and make up my mind which programs I will watch in the evening. I usually watch The Newshour on PBS and then choose one other program unless something is really special.

In the morning, I do my written meditations, reading and writing in my journal. I have some terrific books that I am reading right now. I drink coffee and I do it all in bed. Then I dress and get ready for the rest of the day. I am planning on doing my exercises and working on some projects I have going. I found out that I will be going to a theater party in March or April of 2010 and that involves lots and lots of walking. I really need to step up my exercises. I also plan on what I will do with relatives and friends.

I am enjoying my life which should make it easy to do the things I want to do. Ah, should make it easy is not what always happens in people's lives. Sometimes, the forces that one fights in order to do what one wants to do resides within. I have found that to be the case. I find the person I fight the most is me. Well, I can only do the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment