Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Art Classes


This week I started my art classes and I am exhausted. The store that I decided to buy my supplies neglected to put all of my supplies in my bags so I had to go back and get them. Then they had given me oil brushes instead of water color brushes. I went back and exchanged them but the woman who waited on me was very unhappy with me. I will not be going back. Now, that I know more about the art classes, I will go to other places closer to home and find cheaper prices. Someone told me to try some places on the Internet.

Overall, I am happy with the classes but tired. I have enough skill to be able to keep up with the rest of the class as they had taken the classes before. I have been drawing and sketching in my journal for years. I have never worked with pastels and it is a matter of watching the teacher and the others around me. The other students are very nice as the teacher is knowledgeable.

Tomorrow, the drawing and watercolor teacher is having a free session in a garden. I am planning on joining her and other students. You have to bring a lunch. That is going to be the only problem since it is hard to pack a gluten free lunch. It starts around noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment