Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exercise Log from Sept 7-13 2009



Monday 09-07
Labor Day First Day
Did not record

Tuesday 09-08
I did not exercise

Wednesday 09-09
I did not exercise. What I did do is think about what I wanted to do. I had made up my mind that I was going to walk, but it is still too hot to do that. I looked at my yard and house and there is a lot to do. Why go walking when I can do work in the yard and house that needs to be done? I also bought some beginning exercise tapes and already had some at home. I can do Yoga and exercise at home. I am going to water the yard tomorrow in the front and maybe do some pruning in the morning and cleaning of the Rainbow Room so I can do some exercise tapes.

Thursday 09-10
I did not exercise. I was kidnapped by goblins and held for ransom.

Friday 09-11
Again, I did not exercise. I was busy running around as I did yesterday.

Saturday 09-12

No comments:

Post a Comment